The global E-waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) market size is expected to reach USD 115.06 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 8.6% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. E-waste and ITAD market revenue growth is driven by deployment of regulatory compliance and increased awareness regarding the adverse impact of E-waste on health and on the environment. In 2019, approximately 54 million metric tons of electronic waste was generated worldwide. E-waste contains 75% of environmentally hazardous waste found in landfills and less than 20% is recycled each year. Rising focus on more efficient management of E-waste and information technology asset disposition is expected to support market growth going ahead.
The study draws a forecast of the growth of the E-waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition market by evaluating the market size, share, demand, trends, and gross revenue of the industry. It also focuses on the positions of the major companies against the competitive landscape and their individual share in the global market. The report segments the industry based on product type, application and end-use. It highlights the recent trends and technological developments in the sector that will potentially influence the industry. The research offers a detailed outlook of the trends observed in the market, the contributing factors, major stakeholders, key companies and prime areas that exhibit a potential for growth.
To know more about the report, visit @https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/e-waste-and-information-technology-asset-disposition-market
The study on the Global e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition industry.
Top Companies Operating in the e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition Market and Profiled in the Report are:
Dell Technologies, Electronic Recyclers International, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, LifeSpan International, Umicore S.A., Aurubis AG, Tetronics (International) Ltd., IBM Corporation, Boliden AB, and Iron Mountain.
Emergen Research has segmented the global E-waste and ITAD market on the basis of type, source, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Home appliances
- Medical equipment
- Laboratory devices
- IT devices
- Mobile Devices
- Storage Devices
Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- IT and Telecom
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
- Healthcare Industry
- Media and Entertainment
- Aerospace and Defense
- Educational Institutions
- Public Sector and Government Offices
e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition Market Segmentation by Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Objectives of the Report:
- Study of the global e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition market size by key regions, types, and applications with reference to historical data (2017-2018) and forecast (2020-2027)
- Industrial structure analysis of the e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global e-Waste and Information Technology Asset Disposition market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and other strategic alliances
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.